Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Patina Gelli Prints & NEW PTP Elements Rubber Stamps Coming Soon!

Hello Everyone! 

Quick blog post today to share my YouTube video tutorial on making what I call my Patina Gelli Prints. They really look like old weathered metals that have that lovely patina that's hard to replicate otherwise. This is pretty close for a faux patina look: 









You know I'm usually drawn to bright colors, but these have been catching my eye lately and I've received a lot of questions over on my Facebook art page Inky Obsessions, so I thought it was time for a YouTube demo. This is also a good page for you to 'like' if you want to keep up with what I'm doing. I usually post to this FB page first. 

I'll be packing up over the weekend for my jaunt to Somerset, NJ for this year's Create Art Retreat! I can't wait to see some old friends and make some new ones. What a great time we have there. Lots of really fun classes with Interweave's top name instructors. Its fun to stay at the event hotel and get to have meals with everyone and the instructors too. We usually spend the evenings hanging out at the hotel bar to mix and mingle. 

iStencils.com is sponsoring a table for me to sell my Patti Tolley Parrish Stencils at the Create Vendor Night on Friday 11 July. I will also be selling my PTP Elements Rubber Stamp Sheets and will be introducing my 3rd set at Create! Once I return, these will be for sale in my Etsy Shop -- Inky ObsessionsThis set features a couple of my hand drawn designs -- the poppies and the pictographs. Here's a peek: 


Matching iStencils will be coming out sometime in the late summer, so stay tuned for that big release and sale! 

For now, 

Happy Arting! 



Patti 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Patti. I recently found your site and am very glad that I did. Love your gelli prints. And I put your stamps on my wish list. I have been watching your recordings and enjoy them too. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Theresa! I'm glad you found me too! Lots more to come so stay tuned!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Theresa. I found your site recently and am in love with all you do, and thank you for all the inspiration you generate with your videos. I just love to hear you say "Patti Tolley Parrish" here. You are so humorous and lighthearted. I get a chance to have a happy moment during your "show".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carol! Thanks to you too. So happy I'm reaching new people too. Stay tuned!

      Delete